IP Australia has announced changes to some their fee, effective from 1st October 2020.
The following provides a summary of the key changes to the official fee in relation to trade marks.
· An increase in new trademark application fees
· A decrease in renewal fees where registration has been delayed for 10 or more years after filing date.
The main trademark fee changes are summarized below:
· AU$50 surcharge if requests are not filed using the preferred means (IP Australia online eServices platform).
· IP Australia fees are exempt from Australia GST
· The above fees do not include professional fees or legal representative fees.
Click here to view the full list of IP Australia’s official fee changes.
If you have any questions or concerns about trademark issues, feel free to contact us. MAYGUST TRADEMARKS are happy to assist you!
Photo: Ibrahim Rifath/Unsplash