A trademark is a way to identify the goods/products of your business among the other traders.
In Australia, a trademark can be a:
· Word (in a plain font or a ‘’fancy’’ font) such as MAYGUST TRADEMARKS or MAYGUST TRADEMARKS
· Phrase: i love you honey (Trademark number: 998216)
· Letter: B.A.C.A (Trademark number: 1084317)
· Number: (Trademark number: 1426125)
· Logo: (Trademark number: 1870460)
· Aspect of packaging
· Colour: (Trademark number 1120621)
· Scent: Eucalyptus Radiata scent applied to golf tees (Trademark number 1241420)
· Or combination of the above as long as it differentiates a business’s goods/services from that of another trader.
If you have any questions or concerns about trademark issues, feel free to contact us. MAYGUST TRADEMARKS are happy to assist you!